Thursday, January 19, 2012

Well here is my attempt at blogging. Generally I dislike bloggers because most of them complain and criticize without offering any solutions to anything. I would like to use this blog to help people by showing them my failures and flaws as I walk daily with Jesus in relationship, and how he works in my life as I learn to submit my will to his (Kenosis). Hopefully I will keep all blog posts short and to the point because I know it can be arduous to read a blog that could pass for a novella. I'm not an English major and I'm not really concerned with my grammar and punctuation as I write, so those of you sticklers for grammar and punctuation will just have to deal with it. My reason for making a blog is to publish what I am studying and learning in hopes that someone will read it and learn, or be encouraged in some way.  Feel free to comment, ask questions, or if you have any encouraging words for me please leave them. Encouragement and prayers from fellow brothers and sisters in Jesus Christ are needed more than anyone will admit. I need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment